PFLAG advocates for GLBT equality through civil rights legislation and legal protections. Learn more about the issues facing our families and find out how you can help advocate for fairness and move equality forward on the PFLAG National website.
- Employment Non-Discrimination
- Marriage Equality
- Safe Schools
- Adoption Rights
- Military Service
- Hate Crimes
- Religious Intolerance
National PFLAG educational programs
- Cultivating Respect: Safe Schools for All: All the tools you need to create safe schools in your community.
- Straight for Equality: This program aims to invite, educate, and engage allies in the fight for equality! We provide allies with suggestions and strategies for everyday actions that they can take to achieve equality for all. Learn more by visiting the Straight for Equality website.
- PFLAG’s National Scholarships
- PFLAG Diversity Network: Reach out to ethnically diverse families of LGBT individuals.
- Welcoming Faith Communities: Build relationships between LGBT people, their families and faith communities.
To find out more information about a PFLAG education programs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ukiah PFLAG Scholarship Application
All scholarship applications should be sent to Jody Johnston
Ukiah PFLAG offers high school seniors and college students scholarships. Each applicant must fill out our application and do a short essay about their involvement or support for the LGBTQ community. Applications are due March 1st each year.