- Human Rights Campaign
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Marriage Equality USA
- GSA Network
- Transgender Law Center
- GLBT National Help Center
- Bisexual Resource Center
- Lambda Legal
- Servicemembers Legal Defense Network
- Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere
- Family Equality Council
- Asian and Pacific Islander Family Pride
- Straight Spouse Network
- Straight for Equality
PFLAG believes in promoting change through education. Listed below are key educational resources that you can download for free from PFLAG National.
- “Faith in Our Families: Parents, Families and Friends Talk About Religion and Homosexuality”
- “Welcoming Our Trans Family and Friends”
- “Be Yourself: Questions and Answers for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Youth”
- “Our Daughters and Sons: Questions and Answers for Parents of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual People ”
- “Opening the Straight Spouses’ Closet”
Other useful information:
- Download the American Psychological Association brochure on Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality (also available for download from our Chinese language page).
- Download Questions and Answers for Parents and Family Members of Gender Variant and Transgendered Youth, a publication of the Vancouver School Board.
- Download Early Childhood Development, Your Options: How Do I Know If My Child Is Transgender? By Stephanie Brill and Caitlin Ryan, PhD, ACSW
- Download Supportive Families, Healthy Children, a publication of the Family Acceptance Project at San Francisco State University (also available for download from our Spanish and Chinese language pages).
- Download Supportive Families, Healthy Children for LDS Families, a publication of the Family Acceptance Project at San Francisco State University
- Download Understanding Gender, A Gender Spectrum (www.genderspectrum.org) publication